Friday, January 15, 2010

4 weeks old!













It has already been 4 weeks since Jax was born! I feel like there is already so much that has happened and I thought this would be a great way to keep track of it all and for friends and family to also hear about what is going on and see Jax grow.  So here is me catching up on the last 4 weeks...

I think he still looks the same and does not seem much bigger.  I weighed him on the bathroom scale today and with his clothes and a diaper on he was 9 lbs... so I am not sure how much he really weighs now, but it is more then 2 weeks ago!  At his 2 week appointment he weighed 7lbs. 3oz.  He still is wearing his newborn clothes, but they are starting to get a little snug.  Looks like we are going to be moving up to the next size this week... time to start wearing the 100's of clothes I went a little crazy buying.  Yay!

Jax is defiantly more alert now and spends longer times awake, but he is still a huge sleeper.  I could not ask for a better sleeper!!!  We have really only had 3 or 4 bad nights so far, so I can't really complain.  He only gets up once or twice a night to eat and then goes right back to sleep, then usually ends up in bed with me at some point in the morning so I can get just a few extra hours of sleep.  Today we stayed in bed until 11:15 am!

He loves his play gym that Destrea got him.  There are lights in the top part that he just stares at forever... very cute =) He just lays there and kicks his legs and moves his arms. Until yesterday he was not a big fan of the swing, but he is learning to like it more and more.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment